The Face of Cover Girl's New Lash Blast Mascara!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I just read on GlamBlush about the new spokesperson for Cover Girl’s Lash Blast mascara that’s been all the craze for the past couple of weeks and I’m soooo happy to see that it’s Drew Barrymore!

The reviews on Makeup Alley are just fair, so I’m not really sure what the big deal is. All I do know is that, for some reason, I really want to try it anyway! Especially now, after watching Cover Girl’s cheesy new commercial with Drew Barrymore! I love the girl to death but this wasn’t doing anything for me. What do you think about it?



I’m almost out of my favorite L’Oreal Original Voluminous Mascara and I’m open and willing to try a new drugstore brand – because who doesn’t love a great bargain product?? I know, I do!

Any of you out there have your own reviews on this new mascara? I’d love to hear them and if you think they are better than your current favorites.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The funny thing is your saying the commerical was cheesy, because she helped direct it and had 'a lot of creative input', I remember her saying.

psychoexgirlfriend said...

I don't think it's hit Canada yet but I definitely want to try this mascara too although Lash Exact did nothing for me... LOL

As for the Aspirin Mask, I found out about it through www.makeupalley.com. I think it works for more acne prone skin but for me, it was only okay... It's so cheap and easy though so you might as well try it right?

nilla cookie said...

I don't have acne prone either, but maybe I'll give this one a try. It seems kinda weird though because it's Tylenol! :D

Anonymous said...

i love drew too! I can't stay away from the Chanel Inimitable & Imju Fiberwig though. They are the best!

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

I find that the smaller women owned makeup companies are more dedicated to their customers and value loyalty more than the big corp people. don't get me wrong, i buy alot of big corp products but as far as customer service and what not... small companies win hands down. :P

Nessa swears by the telescopic mascara... which i have to try out after i use up my voluminous. haha. i've been using that mascara too and i like it. :]

yummy411 said...

hey nilla! i did a review on lash blast. not my favorite and i was totally shocked, because i knew i'd love it. now i will say this-- since it was a mascara i didn't plan to use, i took it with me to use on mini makeovers, so i had to use generic disposable wands/spoolies and it worked like a charm! many of the girls were impressed with their lashes! wand and formula, loreal voluminous is the winner!