Are You In? Or Are You Out?

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Do these words sound familiar? Well if they don't, I'm sure Heidi Klum will remind you tonight on the new season premiere of Bravo's Project Runway!!

This show is so addicting, even if you don't really care about fashion, this reality competition is always one that delivers for me. Just like my very favorite, Top Chef, it's all about refining a craft (design, cooking, etc) and not about who can manipulate the rest of the peons off the show.

I'm definitely looking forward to it; are you??

3 comments:

Beth said...

Yeay! So glad PR is back in action! I love the drama, the clothese, and espeically Tim Gunn!

nilla cookie said...

I love Tim Gunn too! But his new show is not that interesting to me. I had really high hopes for. At least now we have PR back - YAY!

Hope you're having a good day!

Anonymous said...

Make it work!